Helping you use technology to drive your business to greater heights
Every moment lost to technology trouble is a missed opportunity to move your business forward.
Alexssa knows how fundamental technology is to your company’s growth and success; that’s why we focus on proactively maintaining and monitoring your systems while ensuring a comprehensive business continuity plan is in place to prevent downtime.
In 1996, Chris Wenzel founded Alexssa as an Internet provider. He believed Internet was the single most important addition a business could make at the time – and understood that in order to be a provider, he must set up high-level, enterprise-class servers and networks with virtually 100% uptime.
As time went on, he decided to start managing systems as an outsourced IT department – serving small to medium-sized businesses throughout West Bend, Milwaukee, Madison and Southern Wisconsin.
How Do We Deliver True Business Value?
Our team of IT professionals work alongside you and your staff to increase productivity, allow you peace of mind and build a partnership that lasts. We become part of your team – letting you focus on your business while we make sure the technology you need to succeed is in working order. You can expect us to:
- Setup proper safeguards to prevent security breaches
- Provide scalable services to facilitate growth and reduce downtime
- Respond to questions and concerns via 24/7/365 live answer
- Keep our team up-to-date with training for future technologies
- Provide/maintain licenses for backup & antivirus software in all services
- Monitor your systems to detect and resolve issues immediately
And that is just the beginning. Discover what makes Alexssa the number one choice for IT services in Southeastern Wisconsin!