Our November seminar was a “full house!” Attendees included notables from the surrounding area in the following industries: hospitality, service, manufacturing, retail, distribution, transportation, education, and healthcare.
IBM, Lenovo, Intermec and Microsoft representatives were on hand to discuss the future of technology, exciting new features and capabilities of their products and how they align with your needs – today and in the future as you plan. Topics included:
- Mobile device security in a BYOD (bring your own device) world where employees provide their own device like a cellular phone, tablet, etc.) along with the ability to remotely lock down/erase the device if it’s lost or stolen
- Evolution of Lenovo becoming the #1 business PC in the world with a demonstration video on water resistant laptops and hands on opportunity with latest and greatest new laptops such as the Lenovo X1 Carbon and Lenovo Twist
- Microsoft’s exciting new operating system Windows 8 demonstration with a hands on Q&A session
- Business Continuity products to ensure your business can continue to operate and/or recover from a disaster without downtime.
- Intermec discussed the efficiencies and strong benefits of barcoding solutions for all sizes of businesses.
- Business Intelligence providing a simple and easy to use way to use your current data and be able to easily convert it into knowledge, allowing you to identify opportunities for marketing and future planning for a competitive market advantage.
Alexssa offers all of these solutions and many more to insure you have the best tools to advance the agenda of your organization. In addition to the above, we have print solutions with full management and maintenance, telephony systems and training in device use or software training in most of the popular commonly used programs.