Services & Solutions
Technology solutions that make sense for your business
Many small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you’re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, Alexssa has a solution for you.
With IT products and services from Alexssa, you get:
- SmartIT Services – 24/7 service with a predictable monthly payment
- Business Continuity Planning – disaster planning, prevention, and protection
- IT Consulting – you can count on our guidance and up-to-the-minute expertise
- Security – expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions
- On Demand Services – pay-as-you-go professional IT services
- Office Moves – exceptional performance, manageability, reliability, and scalability
- Cloud Services – scalable, customized, mobile and cost-effective
- VoIP – attainable telephony for small businesses
- Virtualization – improve performance and consolidate resources
- Email / Spam Protection – stop SPAM and store your emails safely
- Hardware as a Service – spread out hardware and warranty costs with one monthly fee
- Hosted Solutions – harness the power of the Internet in order to better leverage your investment in technology
- Application & Database Development – affordable websites and applications that work for you
- Point of Sale Retail Solutions – custom IT for your unique needs
Solutions from Alexssa are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We deliver stress-free Computer Support, IT Consulting, and Network Services in the West Bend, Kewaskum, Slinger, Germantown, Hartford, Port Washington, Saukville, Grafton, Mequon, Brookfield, Milwaukee, Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, Oshkosh and Madison areas.
Get continuous support from our experienced experts that will even visit your business on-site: West Bend Computer Support, Milwaukee Backup and Data Recovery, Madison IT Consulting, Germantown Cloud Computing, Hartford VoIP and Phone Services, Port Washington Network Services, West Bend Email and Spam Protection, Madison Computer Support, Milwaukee IT Consulting, Germantown Network Services, and Hartford Point of Sale Systems.