Our company’s largest asset is our team and our success is rooted in doing the right thing for our clients, not ourselves. We cultivate a culture where people thrive. We invest heavily in our people. We take pride in our work, we’re serious about our jobs, and we have a lot of fun.
We transform technology from an expense to an investment and equip our clients with the ability to stay competitive.
Clients sit at the top of our organization and we are looking for an Inside Sales and Procurement Coordinator who can help maintain and grow relationships with clients, assist in procurement and even get creative with some marketing material.
The Inside Sales and Procurement Coordinator works to understand the challenges, opportunities and strengths of our clients and works with our technical teams to create quotes and presentations for clients. The Inside Sales and Procurement Coordinator is a client advocate. The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with other departments to improve Client Experience and enhance satisfaction.
If you are a talented and creative person who is relationship focused and are looking for a modern workplace to spread your wings, you’ll definitely enjoy this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- 1+ year of experience in an Inside Sales role (experience could come from internships)
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft 365 and Adobe Creative Suite experience
- A desire to continually learn and apply new technologies.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement plan
- Growth Bonus Program
- Continued Education
Send resume to email@example.com
Submit An Employment Inquiry!